CLUB “QAZAQ TILININ ZHANASHYRLARY”
GOALS AND TASKS
- The goal of the Club is a developing the state language among the students at the Institute.
- The club carries out the following tasks:
- – language and cultural support for students;- promoting the widespread use of the Kazakh language as the state language among the students;
– study of the language situation in the Republic and specific proposals from relevant regional and city organizations for its improvement.
– development and realization of the Club’s work plan;
– organization of events to popularize Kazakh culture, traditions, customs, national holidays of the Republic of Kazakhstan for students;
– development and dissemination of guidelines and visual aids on the Kazakh language, the culture of the Kazakh people, competitions, seminars, trainings, consultations and other events.
– provision of reports on the Club’s progress.
SCHEDULE AND VENUE
Every day from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
108 aud., УЛК №2