«TARLAN» DEBATE CLUB” (КАЗАХСКАЯ И РУССКАЯ ЛИГИ)
DEBATE is an intellectual game, which is a special form of discussion, which is conducted according to certain rules. Debates develop logical and critical thinking, develop communicative culture and public speaking skills, prepare for independent decision-making, and contribute to the formation of personalities as future leaders of society.
Today, debates are one of the most popular types of youth activities in Kazakhstan. Our institute also has the Tarlan Debate Club.
- Form a generation of socially mature, responsible young people who are able to think critically and creatively;
- Form an active citizenship of students of a higher educational institution;
- Cultivate the need for self-education among the younger generation;
- Train oratory and discussion rules;
- – Instill the ability to diplomatically resolve disputes
To identify new ideas for the implementation of state programs and projects.
SCHEDULE AND VENUE
Every day from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
108 audience УЛК№2
student of 2nd course, specialty “Vocational training”
8 (71431) 5-57-60