The alliance of entrepreneurs and students of the Institute
THE ALLIANCE OF ENTREPRENEURS AND STUDENTS OF THE INSTITUTE
Within the framework of the implementation of the strategic documents “Kazakhstan 2050” and “Nurly Zhol – The Way to the Future”, an Alliance of Entrepreneurs and Students of the RII was created, the main and goal of which is to form the institutional basis for the growth and further development of entrepreneurial thinking of students.
1) assistance in the development and implementation of state business policy;
2) assistance the formation of Kazakhstani patriotism;
3) improvement of regional business policy.
The structure of the Alliance includes the Council and the Business School. The business school is the working part of the Alliance, which carries out educational activities involving entrepreneurs from real sectors of the economy.
1) organization and support of the Alliance;
2) monitoring of students attending business lectures of entrepreneurs and the participation of entrepreneurs themselves, preparing informational and methodological materials necessary for organizing the work of the Business School;
3) drafting a work plan, a list of students, a schedule of lecturers-entrepreneurs in agreement with them;
4) formalization of protocols of lectures which held by entrepreneurs;
5) preparation of a certificate in the nominations provided in paragraph 16 of present Regulations.
6) interaction and coordination of the faculties activity and student self-government of the Institute in the framework of the organization of the Business School.
Priority directions/nominations are:
1) агропромышленный комплекс;
2) metallurgical complex;
3) mechanical engineering and construction materials;
4) chemical and light industry;
5) transport infrastructure;
6) energy security;
At the end of the Business School course, participants are issued certificates in the above nominations.