Shtykova Irina Vladimirovna
Acting Head of Department of Automation, Information Systems and Security
The Department of Automation, Radio Engineering and Telecommunications was one of the oldest producing departments of the Rudny Industrial Institute. The history of the department took its beginning from 1959, when the department of electrical engineering was established at the institute, and then at the branch of KazPTI. Later, in 1979, it was transformed into two departments - electrification and automation of mining works (EAGR) and electrical engineering. In 1993, the Department of EAGR was one of the first in the CIS to be called the Department of Automation of Technological processes and proceedings. In 2008, in connection with the opening of a new specialty, the department was called "Automation, radio engineering and telecommunications".
The history of the Department of life Safety and Industrial Ecology began in 1959. In the schedule of the evening faculty of KazGMI under SSGOK in the autumn of 1959, one of the first lectures on chemistry were given.